If you need to fill a large number of positions with similar candidate profiles,
you can outsource your staffing projects to Management Recruiters of Plant City/MRI
Client Services. We can create project teams nationwide to successfully fulfill
large staffing assignments quickly and efficiently. Whether you require 50 sales
representatives to open a regional market or 500 service representatives to rollout
a new product nationally, Management Recruiters of Plant City/MRI Client Services
can meet your specific needs.
- ASSESSMENT: We begin your project with an assessment of your company
to get an overall picture of your corporate culture, business objectives, industry
profile, key competitors, and short- and long-term needs.
- REVIEW AND IMPROVEMENT: We review your hiring process—how you
interview, package and extend employment offers. We see what does and doesn't
work, and make recommendations to improve your system.
- PROFILE DEVELOPMENT: A Management Recruiters of Plant City Project
Manager develops a profile that identifies your strategic goals, your ideal candidate,
the number of openings, and other details. This information is then delivered
to our project team.
- PROPOSAL: Next, we prepare a proposal that outlines time frames, goals,
metrics, compensation, changes in your recruitment process and additional staffing
- IMPLEMENTATION: We utilize the powerful MRI network to find the right
candidates and quickly fulfill your assignment. We are search and recruitment
professionals that are dedicated to finding and securing the best candidates in
- FOLLOW-UP: Throughout all phases of our process, Management Recruiters
of Plant City/MRI Client Services keeps you apprised of deadlines, goals and progress,
and helps you fine-tune your hiring process.
By outsourcing major staffing assignments to Management Recruiters of Plant
City/MRI Client Services, you can concentrate on your core competencies, while
our recruiting professionals deliver the staffing results you want.
Copyright © 2014 MR- Plant City